Note: The position has been occupied
3D Printhuset is looking for a student assistant to take over business intelligence as a core function in the company as soon as possible. You will report straight to management and be responsible for the end-to-end reporting processes of the company.
What do we do?
3D printing is one of the fastest-developing technologies of today. Mind blowing innovations, based on the sharply falling prices on 3D printing equipment, are generating disruptive and fast growing new businesses. As the pioneer in the Danish market, 3D Printhuset opened its doors in downtown Copenhagen in October 2014. The mission of 3D Printhuset is to raise awareness of 3D printing and scanning, and to increase the availability of the technology to Danish consumers and businesses alike. 3D Printhuset also provides 3D printing services and offers workshops and seminars for those who want to increase their knowledge about this hot technology.
How will you fit in?
You will be the central person to take care of data related questions. This involves, among other things, the preparation of quarterly financial reports for board meetings, development and implementation of reporting solutions and data visualization, and verification or, if necessary, corrections of financial statements by sound data handling.
Who are we looking for?
The requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline and currently undertaking master’s degree.
- Business background: creation of financial reports and knowledge of bookkeeping.
- IT skills: good programming skills, preferably in Python, with applications to data wrangling, web programming (REST API, JSON, etc.) and data analysis.
- Be trustworthy and embrace privacy laws that apply to this position.
- Preferably, knowledge of Unix and Unix command line tools (vim, ssh, cron, etc.) and Microsoft reporting tools (Excel, Power BI, etc.).
- Knowledge of data warehousing as well as ERP, CRM and help desk systems is an advantage.
- Ability to work in cooperation with people from other departments.
- Self-starter and highly structured approach to problem solving.
- Keen on learning new applications and technology to help in data mining or process automation.
Considering an end-to-end reporting processes requirement, the ideal candidate should currently be undergoing a Master’s degree in the field of Data Science, Econometrics or equivalent with not less than a year of studies left.
Working hours will be at least 10 hours per week.
What do we offer?
We offer you an exciting position in a dynamic company as well as vast opportunities to learn and apply skills both from the technical and business areas. This position will jump-start your career in the business intelligence arena.
How do you apply?
Send your application, including CV and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Applicants will be interviewed on an ongoing basis. We are looking forward to getting to know you.